Bible Study Guide Season 2 - Blessed Are The Chosen
Can be purchased in 1, 5, 10, or 48 packs (Discount already applied.)
This is the official companion study to Season 2 of The Chosen, the groundbreaking television series about the life of Jesus.
Blessed Are the Chosen is an eight-lesson interactive Bible study for individuals or small groups based on season 2 of the groundbreaking television show, The Chosen.
This study guide works in tandem with each episode of the show and includes:
- A deeper look at God’s character, power, and promises using the framework of Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount
- Script excerpts, quotes, and illustrations from each episode
- Scripture to provide lesson context
- Pictures and bios of characters for increased connection
- Conversational features to invite Bible knowledge
- Guiding questions for group or individual discussion or reflection
- Script excerpts, quotes, and illustrations from the show
- Guiding questions for groups or individuals
Once we belong to Him, we’re not only given a new identity, we’re ushered into a new reality. One that is sure, powerful, and life-changing.
- We have hope no matter our circumstances.
- We have assurances and resources, even in life’s trials.
- We are blessed in all things because we are chosen by Him.
Amanda Jenkins is an author, speaker, and the lead creator of The Chosen’s additional content. Her husband, Dallas Jenkins, directed and produced over a dozen feature and short films before creating The Chosen, the largest crowd-funded media project of all time. They live in Texas with their four children.
Dr. Douglas S. Huffman, the evangelical biblical consultant for the television series, is Professor of New Testament and Associate Dean of Biblical and Theological Studies at Talbot School of Theology (Biola University) in California.